Monday, September 28, 2009

RE-VAMPED MANYOU MEDIA SITE IN THE WORKS!

I am currently in the works of making heavy changes to the Manyou Media web site because it needed a complete over haul. Not only was it tacky looking, but it looked very amateur and showed a small share of the work that I have completed. Due to a higher volume of work, I felt I needed to come off as a lot more professionial to potential clients. This new site will be marketed heavily throughout Blogger, Twitter, and Facebook through the next few weeks so stay tuned....Cheers.

Until then...enjoy the old one, www.manyoumedia.com


P.S.- If anybody has good photography skills, I need to take some pictures for the new layout. Contact me if you have any free time on your hands and would like to practice shooting portrait style photography...thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment