Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Mom, I Did It!!!!!!


Me and Ryan Seacrest's stunt double, and one of the coolest mates I know, Mitch Day.

Mom, look at me, and this time take a great look. your son has his Master's Degree!


Few moments can compare to the day I successfully completed the courses required to obtain my Master's Degree. The day I got my Bachelor's Degree, I was almost positive it was the last day of college I would ever see. Fortunately, I was able to continue school, and play (watch from the bench with a jersey on) basketball another year. I took a more creative approach to Graduate school, and left the business suit and Marketing degree at home.

I now have my MA in Communications Arts in Advertising. Special thanks goes out to all of my family, friends, and woman for the inspiration. It meant more than you will ever imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment