Friday, April 2, 2010

Quick Spec. Book Cover Design

As I look for freelance positions online, I see a lot of Publication company's looking for Freelance Graphic Designers with **book design** experience. While not everyone has experience in the exact fields that some employers are looking for, designers make Spec Designs which are Designs made by the designer, but on their own creativity and terms, and not a clients. So, take this Publishers, and allow me to show you my Book Cover Design Experience!!!!


Book cover for "Friends, Lovers, or Nothing"


It's obvious to see that I was listening to John Mayer's "Battle Studies" while working on this, but that's the beauty of Spec work! When the design is speaking, the inspiration for content can come from anywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment