Wednesday, September 15, 2010

15/30 - Hometown Glory


15/30 - Hometown Glory, originally uploaded by Mike Manusama.

Been a busy and hectic past 2 days, so I was not able to post. Last night I was in the city to see Linkin Park for my 5th time (I'd also like to add it was their last and only show in all of North America for the rest of this year, for those who are fans.)


A lot of my inspiration comes from music. It has a super natural effect on altering any mood I am in. I have been listening to a good amount of Adele lately, and drew my inspiration from her song, Hometown Glory. The lyrics are very fitting, and to become even more intimate with my home town, I shot the swing set I played on growing up as a kid. The lyrics are amazing in this song and the piano is done real nice.

It's funny, we spend the majority of our youth on these things and forget them instantly when we grow up. The second you push a little one on a swing set though, you are reinforced with the feeling you had when you were a kid....well, maybe for me at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment