Monday, September 20, 2010

20/30 - ZUNE


20/30 - ZUNE, originally uploaded by Mike Manusama.

Our Daily Challenge: Sounds you love

I do not leave my house, without my Zune with me. My music library is huge and like I have said numerous times in my posts before, I look to music to dictate my mood and create an atmosphere that helps me get along while doing whatever it is I'm doing whether its inspiration for creation and design, weight lifting, or just for enjoying a good tune. Just as an FYI, this Zune has a great User Interface and the touch screen is VERY interactive !

Yes, I am THAT guy who went against Apple for so many years. I own a PC, an XBox, a Blackberry, and a Zune! Being a Graphic Designer, I have done this ass backward, and am starting my Apple collection later this month with an iMac....then an iPad, then an iPhone....and then....an iPod...HELLO DEBT! :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment