Sunday, September 19, 2010

18/30 - DIFFERENT ANGLE


18/30 - DIFFERENT ANGLE, originally uploaded by Mike Manusama.

Todays Challenge: Shoot something from a different angle.

Taking a bike ride on the boardwalk today I began thinking of ideas to shoot things from a different angle. I tried getting as creative with it as possible. While riding I saw an older couple who were in pure happiness with each other watching the waves.Amazed at the love they had for each other, I figured it to be a great shot for the challenge as well (he had his arm around her and it was perfect for a shot, and he moved just before taking this picture...I wouldve loved it if he kept his arm around her.

Reasoning for my shot: They are amazed at the beauty of the ocean in front of them. I have a different angle on this. I am amazed at the love between the two and what they still share!

No comments:

Post a Comment