Thursday, September 2, 2010

2/30 - WRETCHES AND KINGS


2/30 - WRETCHES AND KINGS, originally uploaded by mikemanusama.

Inspiration for today's picture came from the release off of Linkin Park's new album, "1,000 Suns" titled "Wretches & Kings". I was taken back on my first listen....and second...and third....etc, and have become very inspired by the creative work that the band does. Since I am a huge fan of their music, especially Mike Shinoda, I wanted to capture the pair of his limited edition DC Xander's (proud owner) in a different way than just staging the shoes and shooting (the object of this project is to create a different point of view, right?)

PS - I am a proud Blackberry owner as well.

Camera: Canon t1i
Shot: 1/10, f4.5, ISO 800

Post-Processing: PS CS4

No comments:

Post a Comment